Monday, December 12, 2011

No Hissing - No Growling - No Swatting - Are the Kitties Sick?

Nooooo.   They are on their best behavior for Christmas!
Both of them have been coming out at the same time to lounge in the living room although Sam does stay longer.
  Sam has been napping close to Millie lately - not within swatting range but close.  Sometimes when I can't find Sam, I hunt for Millie in her ultimate favorite spot for now - in the smack dab middle of my new lap blanket that I hurridly put on the bed late one night instead of hunting for a large quilt or blanket (I was COLD that night and didn't feel like walking down the cold cold hallway).   If Sam isn't snuggling on the lap blanket (note that I said blanket - not with Millie) then he is under the bed napping or playing with the strings on the bottom of the box spring.  In self defense it must be noted that there were NO strings before Sam started napping/hiding/practicing hunting skills while under the bed.

This is Millie's old favorite throw.  It was in a chair and was supposed to help keep her fur from being all over the chair.  So when I took it off to wash, she found it on the floor and took her naps on the floor in the living room.  It took a few days before I could wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment