Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sam is Sick Again

Sam telling Mom to GET.IN.THIS.HOUSE.NOW I.AM.STARVING
Sam is sick again so I haven't had time to write.  Mom stays busy cleaning up after him and washing and washing and washing.  But Sam did manage to knock over her salad dressing and got it all over the couch.  He doesn't get in trouble if he's been sick but that time was just Sam being silly.

I sneak food when she's not around but Sam hasn't learned that yet.  He needs to go to charm school.  Snicker snicker.  Wouldn't that be funny?  I wonder how many times he would flunk out?

And he scared me when I was trying to nap on Mom's bed after eating lunch one day.  I threw it all up but I was careful to lean over and not get it on her bed.  See?  I'm the good one. 

I'm trying to talk Mom into letting us outside today but she may not cause that Sam ran out the back door and out the garden gate when she went out to turn off the sprinkler last night.  What was he thinking?  She couldn't find him in the dark so she had to get a flashlight to find him under her car.  She wasn't very happy cause the acorns were falling from the tree next door and she was barefoot.  She doesn't have pads on her feet like we do. 

She let us out but we didn't want to stay out there.  Too noisy.

Have a nice Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment