Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mom is Working from Home Today






Mom is trying to work from home today.  I am behaving but Sam?  Well that is another story.

See? I'm napping away.  Well, of course I'm not typing and napping at the same time!  That would be dangerous.

Sam keeps wanting Mom to pet his tail so he walks around her chair.  Then he decided to take off his collar.  Yes, the collar with the bell so Mom knows where he is so she can try to catch him getting in trouble.  She put it back on him.

I moved out of her way when she had a conference call.  That's the polite thing to do for the person that pays for my food don't you agree?  I didn't want to keep purring and make her fall asleep!

She went out somewhere for lunch so I decided to take a lunch break too. Then I went on to my after lunch snack nap spot.  Mom washed my quilt this morning and it feels and smells good.  

Sam tried to get her lunch....again.  When will she ever learn?  She eats the french fries before she gets in the house but Sam smells the carbs on the sack.  He's goofy that way.

Well, it is time for me to take a long nap, Sam too.  Behave.  I know Mom and I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment